BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The good. The bad. The ugly.

It's been forever since I blogged, so here's a quick synopsis. I'll try to do better. Promise.
The good:
PURCHASING AN AMAZON KINDLE. vacation. being home from vacation. seeing my grandmother and my mom. the iPhone 4 even though I don't own one. new home decor from Hobby Lobby. having Mazatlan after having none for 2 weeks. making up for lost time with understanding, loving, true blue friends. Victoria's Secret AND Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sales. The Rescue Me AND the Entourage season premieres: genius.


The bad:
a dear friend's loss. recovering from cellulitis. Pugh's recovery from her emergency surgery. family reunions (I mean that in the nicest way possible.) not doing lesson plans while on vacation which was the plan. the 1st 2 episodes of the new True Blood season.


The ugly:
no more World Cup for Team USA. a sneaky, quick mouse in my living room. my bank account due to vacation and other irresponsible decisions (see Kindle.) painting 2 bathrooms. trying to hang pictures but really only leaving holes in the wall. the awful dish water blonde color the sun has turned my hair.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I just had to comment and let you know that the way you spell Pugh, Puh, whatever cracks me up. Every time I read it, I picture KHo as a little French skunk running around! To each their own I suppose! Lol.

Ash said...

I know right. I have too many K initialed friends, so it just works out better. Justin and I had a beverage induced conversation about how he would spell it one night, so that is where the odd spelling comes from :)